The focus of Swiss Life Asset Managers in Germany is primarily on the real estate segment, which covers all usage types such as residential, office, healthcare and corporate real estate.
In this asset class alone, we currently manage more than EUR 70 billion in assets for the Swiss Life Group as well as for major investors and funds. Our areas of activity are as diverse as our clients – pension funds, family offices, corporate clients, intermediaries and investment foundations. Quality is crucial – this what our employees stand for.
Are you ...
... looking for a professional challenge or planning your next career step?
... eager to learn and enthusiastic, a team player and responsible?
Do you wish ...
... to realize not only your own goals but also your team’s as well as your company’s goals?
... to think in wider contexts and develop long-term perspectives?
Can you ...
... contribute as a team player in joint projects?
... think with vision, plan boldly and design constructively?
Then we should get to know each other!
We offer you ...
... the latitude to contribute and develop your talents and expertise within an agile, professional and pan-European environment. Of course, you’ll not be working alone – you’ll always work as a member of a collaborative and interdisciplinary team.
- We are looking for (senior) executives with a desire for professional development, exciting challenges and new prospects within an interdisciplinary environment.
- We are looking for young professionals with an interest in agile project structures, interdisciplinary and internationally oriented collaboration, and the opportunity to assume responsibility within a high-performance environment.
- And we are looking for young talents who wish to get started and develop within our company – trainees, interns and undergraduates whose courses combine practical work experience with academic studies.
Contribute your individual skills within an international working environment. At Swiss Life Asset Managers, you’ll take on responsibility, master challenges and play a creative role within professional teams.
Swiss Life Asset Managers as an employer – the
benefits for you
Work-life balance: A good work-life balance, various part-time working models as well as an external “family service” to improve work-life balance form an inherent part of the company’s culture .
“Homecare eldercare” service provider pme Familienservice not only relieves professionals of the worry of organizing and financing care services but also offers psychosocial support and coaching. The pme Familienservice Group helps parents find the right childcare and offers high-quality and flexible schooling at more than 75 childcare and educational facilities.
More personal time
Ways of working: Successful work requires optimal overall conditions – and these are not the same for everyone. For this reason, we enable our employees to develop the right model for themselves together with their manager and the team (flexible working models, mobile working, digital workplace, and hybrid meetings).
Everything under one roof
- Real estate asset management: Management within the entire life cycle of a property in various asset classes
- Residential and commercial project development: Development of selected commercial properties and several hundred residential units every year
- Fund and portfolio management: Structuring and origination of demand-led investment vehicles and open-ended real estate funds for private and institutional investors
- Proprietary insurance asset management: Asset manager for Swiss Life Group insurance companies
- Pension solutions: A range of customized products for company pension schemes
- Corporate real estate: Management of mixed-use corporate real estate and access to the asset class via special funds.
- Project development logistics: Development of sustainable logistics real estate by BEOS Logistics.
- Property management: Management of the BEOS portfolio by BEREM Property Management GmbH.